Can the police department be called for an unruly child?

Yes, this is a very common issue and you are not alone. If you believe your child is being unruly, you do have an option of contacting the Red River Regional Dispatch Center at 701-451-7660 to have a West Fargo Police Officer come to your house and survey the situation. 

If you and the officer believe that the child is unruly, the officer may transport your child to YouthWorks Attendant Care where they will be held until the situation is resolved. 

Show All Answers

1. Where do I look to see if I have a warrant?
2. How do I get fingerprints for a job or license requirement?
3. I want to buy something through MarketPlace, where is a safe space to do that?
4. My pet is missing, who do I call?
5. Can we bring our group to the Police Department for a tour?
6. How do I know if I'm being scammed?
7. How do I apply for a restraining order?
8. How do I evict a tenant from a property I own?
9. What can I do if someone is harassing me?
10. Do you have a tip line?
11. Can the police department be called for an unruly child?
12. What should I do if I believe someone may be using/selling drugs?
13. Why did it take so long for the police to arrive when I called them?
14. I am interested in a ride along with an officer, who do I call?
15. What should I do if I see a wild animal in the City of West Fargo?
16. Are there volunteer opportunities with the West Fargo Police Department?
17. Who should I contact to start a neighborhood watch program?