What can I do if someone is harassing me?

If someone is harassing you, the first thing you should do is contact the West Fargo Police Department at 701-515-5500 or in person at 800 Fourth Avenue E. Then an officer will discuss the situation with you and inform you of your options. If possible, try to record the harassment or bring in the email / written / voicemail / texted evidence. Always document the time and place the harassment is taking place. 

If someone is harassing you and creating a dangerous or emergency situation, please call 911.

Show All Answers

1. How do I apply for a restraining order?
2. Do you have a tip line?
3. Can we bring our group to the Police Department for a tour?
4. How do I evict a tenant from a property I own?
5. How do I get fingerprints for a job or license requirement?
6. How do I know if I'm being scammed?
7. What should I do if I see a wild animal in the City of West Fargo?
8. My pet is missing, who do I call?
9. What can I do if someone is harassing me?
10. Can the police department be called for an unruly child?
11. What should I do if I believe someone may be using/selling drugs?
12. Why did it take so long for the police to arrive when I called them?
13. I am interested in a ride along with an officer, who do I call?
14. Are there volunteer opportunities with the West Fargo Police Department?
15. Who should I contact to start a neighborhood watch program?