A permit is required for the operation, display, storage, use, handling and, manufacturing, or processing, or any of the following:
Flammable/Combustible Tank Dispensing Permit Requirements
- West Fargo Planning/ Zoning shall be notified before installation begins.
- Permit application shall be filled out with payment and the following included and submitted for review:
- A site plan of the property with distances (in feet) as to where proposed tank will be located from buildings, property lines and roadways.
- Total number of tanks along with maximum gallons and type of fuel being stored.
- Certification/ information on tank and dispensing units if applicable.
- No work shall be conducted until application is approved.
- Fire Department shall be notified prior to tank testing and burial.
- Upon completion of project; Fire Department shall be notified for inspection before storage/ dispensing is allowed.
- At time of inspection is approved; Permit will be issued and operation may begin.